Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

This red spot keeps appearing on my left side of my top lip.

This red spot keeps appearing on my left side of my top lip. It is accompanied with irritation and a tingly feeling. My lips are swollen and irritated from a lot of trauma due to having lip fillers then dissolving them twice in a very short period of time. My doctor gave me steroid cream today and I’m on anti histamines etc. am I having an allergic reaction? As I’ve also got painless spots on the inside of my gums as well as swelling oh my bottom lip. Thanks

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

Did we talk earlier? I can assure you, you can continue steroid cream and anti histamines, it will resolve in a week.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok I’m just nervous as it’s already been a week from my last dissolver and I’m developing all this stuff

It is not a problem, you will be fine.