Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I wanna know about my teath. I had filling this teath 5

Hello I wanna know about my teath . I had filling this teath 5 years ago and now tooth filling has fallen . but since one week I feel a little pain and numbness in my left part of my head. could it be something serious?
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: Is not a strong pain , but just some time . And I don’t feel nauseous
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don’t think so

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

I understand your concern.
This could be the exposed nerve endings in the tooth once the tooth filling has fallen off.
That can cause the symptoms like exactly what you are describing.
The pain you are experiencing on the left part of the head is referred pain and the same goes with numbering also because that is the region where the body is supplied by trigeminal nerve.As of now I suggest you take Ibuprofen for the pain on as and when required basis and please get a dental consult as soon as possible for the filling.I don't think we have anything serious going on.I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you! Please do let me know if you need any further clarification in this regard and we can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Yeah but I don’t have nerv on this teath ?

Then it could be the referred pain due to the surrounding nerve ending irritation or the other extremely unlikely possibility is trigeminal neuralgia.

I would be glad to explain you more about TN if you want.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Is that normal to have numbness and slight pain in my left side of the head? Because I have booked my appointment to my dentist after 1 month is that okay . Or I need to book emergency? Thank you.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
one more thing I had just X- ray before 1 month and I dint have infection.

NO need - this does not sound like a dental or medical emergency.

This is not infection either.

I suggest you take neurovitamins available as tablet Neurobion Forte - taken one tablet once a day for 3 months please.

You can buy it online here -

https://www.amazon.com/Neurobion-CLASSICO-Tablets-Vitamin-Booster/dp/B003KI53T2

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks and is not serious ? Because I hear somewhere one men died because of the teath infection, the infection went into the brain . Is that real ?

It can occur only in severe immunodeficiency like end stage of AIDS - not in normal individuals.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you very much. For your help

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease.

Happy to help. If you feel I had helped you, a positive feedback is solicited and highly appreciated.

In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.