Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I have a patch on my forehead that comes only at this time

I have a patch on my forehead that comes only at this time of year its red and expands as time goes on it has a burning sensation, how can I get rid of it
JA: When did the burning first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: no I have not, it started around two year s
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about the burning?
Customer: no I haven't
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: nope nothing

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
great thank you

Can you send me a photo of this?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
one moment
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
it starts of looking like the first picture and then progresses to the next picture in a matter of weeks

This is a an eczema patch, that causes problem. I would advise you to use E45 emollient daily twice a day for atlease couple of months. There is nothing to worry about. This is easily manageable with emollients.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
okay is there any reason that it comes at this time of year and would you be able to to send me a link of what I would need to buy to treat it.

https://www.your-pharmacy.co.uk/e45-lotion/prd-0148424

This kind of skin changes usually occur in winters.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thank you for your help, if I need to contact again can I contact you individually or can I not do this.

You can contact me individually as well.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
great thank you.

Can you kindly rate this consult 5, it would be appreciated.