Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

The right side of my face has swollen, Only been swolen for

The right side of my face has swollen
JA: How long have you had the swelling? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: Only been swolen for about half an hour but it came up within minutes. I've not taken any medication as of yet
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the swelling?
Customer: No as it's only just happened
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. It must be difficult.

How old are you?

Can you kindly send me a photo of your face?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I'm 30
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
File attached (TZ27MPG)

Have you started any new medication?

Are you on any medication?

Any allergies?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No medication. Allergies to some medication but I've not taken any today - penicillin & erythomycin
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The swelling is on the right side of my face along the jaw line. And it came up in a minute or too with a tingling sensation and pain when I moved my jaw to speak / drink
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
two

I think there is an element of allergy to known substance that has caused the swelling of left side fo face. I would advise you take Cetrizine hydrochloride 1 tablet a day for 3 days. It will settle in meantime. If you have difficulty in eating or breathing, i would advise you to go call 111