Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I had a wisdom tooth removed on Monday, the inside of my

I had a wisdom tooth removed on Monday, the inside of my mouth is swollen and sore, I also had stitches, but I got a foul taste in my mouth like its routing, and really bad breath, also in a lot of pain could I have a infection
JA: Do you have any gum pain? Do you any discomfort in your jaw?
Customer: Yes I have gum pain
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have a problem with bleeding, which is why they stitched it in the first place, although this time it didn't bleed as much

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. Lot of pain and foul taste is an indication that it is likely an infection, I would advise you to take antibiotics for this. Were you given any antibiotics post tooth removal?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No they didn't give me any

I would advise you to get in touch with them and get antibiotics for this.

Take Ibuprofen 1 tablet three times a day for the pain as well, it will decrease the inflammation.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
OK thank you, ***** ***** have to wait till Monday as my dentist is closed till then but I will continue with the pain killers till then

Great. Can you kindly rate this consult 5, it will be highly appreciated.