Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

Mole been there a while noticed it more recently is raised

Mole been there a while noticed it more recently is raised soft to touch, around 2-3 mm in size seems to have stayed the same but am worried about black dot in centre just want to check if this is normal I am pregnant & know this can affect moles to & making me worry about my health more

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

Has it changed in size?

Is this black dot in the centre new?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am not sure if it’s new I don’t It is & I don’t think it’s grown I have had the mole a while it’s on top of my back

It's likely a benign mole, as there is no change. If you notice any change in size, color or shape, please get in touch with your GP and they will refer you to dermatologist, they can remove it. Is that alright?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I’ve only noticed it more recently due to getting back pain which I don’t think is related to the mole more gas related mole does not itch or bleed
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is the black dot not a concern? That’s my main worry with it!
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Googled and scared myself as seen melanoma stories

No, that is not a concern, until it remains same.

I don't think there is anything to be worriedabout at the moment.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you Dr Naz very helpful! You are at my local trust to St. Helens & Knowsley!
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks for the reassurance

Can you kindly rate this consult 5, it would be highly appreicated.

It was very good to know.