Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

The last couple of days I had really bad internal pain the

The last couple of days I had really bad internal pain the pain has subsided but I can feel a mmm a swelling in lower abdomen
JA: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: i think I have felt it for a couple of weeks when I kneel down or lay on my left side
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: im going to be honest I binged through New Years using way to many drugs and alcohol and continually through the last couple of week. I have completely stopped using all drugs and alcohol now

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani. I have 16 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I am currently reviewing your question.

If you see a system generated premium phone call request, you may prefer to ignore it (if you do not want a direct call). I am happy with texting.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Where exactly is the pain - if you divide the abdomen in to 9 quadrants - lower right or left or center?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I no longer have the pain but the feeling of swelling in on both sides of lower abdomen another the pelvis
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can’t afford that right now

I have already requested you to ignore the system generated phone call request in my introductory statement itself please!

1. May I know your age and gender please?

2. is the pain intermittent and coming in painful spasms?

3. How is your urine output?

4. Is there any green colored vomiting or blood in the motion?

5. Are you feeling dehydrated and weak?

6. Are you running any temperature?

7. Is there any personal or family history of irritable bowel syndrome?

8. Did this start after any unhygienic or street food or exotic new food which you never had before?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Please answer my questions.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Male 33, the pain was intermittent, I did feel a slight irritation when urinating but seems to have gone away, no vomit, I felt tired for a couple of days but feel a lot more like myself now, no history and no temperature. I believe it started after taking to many drugs and alcohol.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Are you still there?

I am

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Are the answers ok written like that?

No problem - I am typing my response.

I am sorry for your symptoms.
But I am glad that you are recovering.
The possibilities here are -
1. Acute colitis from which you are recovering.
2. Bladder pain syndrome.
3. Irritable bowel syndrome.Currently you do not require any further evaluation in this regard.
Keep yourself hydrated and eat healthy.
If you develop any of the symptoms which I had inquired in my questionnaire anytime then you may need medical attention please.I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you today!
Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** put my mind at ease. To much information on the internet to make you worry. Thanks again for quick response.