DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

My problem starts with flushing, feeling very weak, my hands

my problem starts with flushing, feeling very weak, my hands start shaking, i have hazy mind.
after that, have to eat something salty and immediately I have to rest, after 30 minutes I realize that it is ending because I start to burp a lot.
this "crisis" can be mild or very intense .
sometimes I wake up that I'm already shaking.
Can happens when I walk for 20 min. or just drawing.
there are periods that I do it more, like several times a week or periods that are only 2 times a month.Other probably related problems:
sometimes I have a strange sense of pressure (as if someone with a hand is pressing in the point) in the left breast and ear, I suffer from anal twinges.
I had a frozen shoulder in my left arm and now I have muscle pain in my right arm .
I suffer from a lot of air in my belly, I cannot lie down on the side of the bed because my belly swells up immediately with strong abdominal cramps and sensations of "pins" that expand to the whole abdomen. I often have burning in the direction under the right breast and I often suffer from acidity.I did an abdominal ultrasound with intestinal loops study , They found an 8mm cyst in the kidney and a significant fasting abdominal swelling.
however, I go to the bathroom regularly, several times a day and I rarely suffer from diarrhea except on very stressful occasions.
I urinate very often throughout the day.I then performed a visit to the ENT who found me hyperemia of the retrocricoid space of the ari-epiglottic folds and of the posterior commissural region due to pharyngolaryngeal reflux and hypertrophy of the inferior turbinates.I then went to the cardiologist who found a slight mitral prolapse.I am currently in consultation with an immunologist who thinks I have sjogren or a rheumatological disease because I suffer from nasal dryness and muscle pain but all tests are ok for now.endocrinologist told me that I have IGT after making glycemic curve, I did the salivary cortisol test and it has wrong values.
I installed freestylelibre in my arm for a month to monitor my blood sugar 24/7 and it turned out that it was fluctuating but most of the time normal when I had the crisis.
I performed thyroid ultrasound and everything was ok, they found me a very small thyroid nodule that in 7 months I have to check again.I requested a stim test but the doctor told me “ACTH blood and urine cortisol regular. The electrolytes that depend on them are regular, so in my opinion, at the moment it is not needed “blood tests and exams done with problemshigh salivary amylase result: ↑ 79,0 ( UI < 47,0 Reference values )
High immunoglobulins lgG result: ↑ 2064 mg/dl (700-1600 Reference values )
ADH result: >1000.00 pg/ml ( 100,0 - 300,0 Reference values ) (1year ago was 782)
LDH - Lactic dehydrogenase result: ↓ 118 ( 135 - 214 UI Reference values )
HDL cholesterol result: ↓ 64 mg/dl ( > 65 )
Albumin ↓ 53,8 % ( 55,8 - 66,1 Reference values )
Concentration Hb corp. average (MCHC) ↓ 30 ( g/dl 32 - 38 Reference values )
positive Hypergammaglobulinemia but not present in the last exam
positive 24h proteinuria but not present in the last exam
Calprotectin Faecal high but ok in the last examblood tests and exams done but ok
VES, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol, Ferritin, Magnesium, Glucose, Prolactin, Phosphorus, Cortisol, Total/Direct /Indirect Bilirubin, Immunoelectrophoretic Picture ok, Calcitonin, Follic Acid, Noradrenaline, ACTH, CATECOLAMINS, Adrenaline, Vitamin B12, Parathormone (PTH), Aldosterone in Clinostatism, Urinary Cortisol 24h, LEUCOCYTARY FORMULA, LEUCOCYTARY FORMULA Absolute, Reactive Protein C, GLYCATED HEMOGLOBIN, Pancreatic Amylase, 17 Urinary Ketosteroids 24h, Feces Occult Blood, ENA, POTASSium, sodium, iron,
GFR, Renina in Orthostatism
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
File attached (LVTGS2G)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I’ll wait

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani. I have 16 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I am currently reviewing your question.

If you see a system generated premium phone call request, you may prefer to ignore it (if you do not want a direct call). I am happy with texting.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

1. May I know your age and gender please?

2. Are you having any headaches which range from moderate to severe?

3. Are you experiencing any excessive sweating, fast heartbeat, shaking episodes, shortness of breath and feeling of fear and anxiety?

4. Have you ever been subjected to any imaging procedure on abdomen like an ultrasound or CT scan or MRI?

5. Are you pale or anemic?

6. Is there any abdominal distension apart from constipation?

7. Are you having any flushed appearance or flushed feeling?

8. Are you having any giddiness or reeling sensation during the times when you have intermittent high blood pressure?

9. Are you having any excessive thirst and excessive urination?

10. Has there been any recent unexplained weight loss or loss of appetite?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
did you read my long description .... ?
I'm 41 years old, female, I never have a headache,
the heartbeat is strong, I have hot flashes, tremor and difficulty in breathing, I try to stay calm in the crisis.
I had an abdominal ultrasound with study of the intestinal loops and they found a lot of air in the colon and a kidney cystI have always been white in complexion.I have no constipation, I have episodes of diarrhea in a stressful situation.I have no feeling of redness, I do not suffer from high blood pressure but low blood pressure and I feel displacement.
i urinate very frequently and i drink often because my mouth is dry.no weight loss or hunger

Has somebody considered pheochromocytoma?

I do not see Urinary VMA done.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have this problem since 20 years now, I had a scan to my kidneys and blood exams and are ok

I am may not be able to assist you further.

I will opt-out and return this question back to the expert pool and give other experts an opportunity to help you with your case.

Please try to avoid replying to this post, otherwise this question may get locked back to me again and prevent other experts from taking up your question.

Wishing you all the very best!

Best Regards...!

You seem to have a neurologic problem so an EEG and brain MRI tests may be in order. May have to take some form of antiepileptic if some focus found but curable. Good luck.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What kind of neurological problem?

An autonomic storm occurring due to some electric discharge in lymbic system.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
But has a name? Also this could be the cause of my adh is high?

Lymbic seizures.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
But I have no loss of consciousness, my muscles are ok and I have no involuntary movements
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also np in speaking
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also if i eat salt i feel good
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No allucinations

That is because cerebral cortex is not at fault. Deeper structures related to autonomic nervous system may be stimulated. Hence salt consumption may relieve some taste centers.

DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience: MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns