How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Elliot Ruff Your Own Question
Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 3272
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Elliot Ruff is online now

Gynecomastia Specialist

Customer Question

gynecomastia Specialist
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 10 days ago.

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 10 days ago.

I am not a breast surgeon, or an Endocrinologist, as both would be appropriate in the management of Gynaecomastia. However I am aware of the management and investigations for this.

How can I help?

Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 8 days ago.

Good morning, I am happy to help, but for Gynaecomastia you should address Endocrinological causes. If this is normal, then a breast/plastic surgeon would be the most appropriate person to see.