Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have really itchy and inflamed eyes, Nothing. I have

Customer Question

Hi I have really itchy and inflamed eyes
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: Nothing. I have spoken to GP and tried mosturizing creams as it is also really dry but nothing is helping. The itch is so bad
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have allergies but nothing that could have set this off. Getting to the point I can't fully open my eyes I think I have eyelid dermatitis. All my symptoms match that and I do work in a dirty environment
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 10 days ago.

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
Please post a pic of the concerned area to provide your with precise diagnosis and treatment plan.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (57T137S)
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 10 days ago.

You have severe atopic dermatitis of the lids.

You can start with over the counter Hydrocortisone ointment --apply thin layer twice daily for next 10-14 days.