Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

I had an awful pain in my stomach just below middle of

I had an awful pain in my stomach just below middle of ribcage in centre, chest pain, fizzing up my arms and spine. i was given an ecg and had bloods taken but nothing was done, i deteriorated think i had an MI still no further investigations or treatment after that have obtained notes and am concerned why these things ignored as now had pain in chest and stomach for months, pains in arms, legs sporadic and feel very lethargic, chest pounding if just walk upstairs out of breath etc.
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had the pain? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: 2 years, given codeine for stomach pains and omeprazole, made doctor do another ecg but he refused to look at those from hospital, so after a year was given another then put on amliodipine but no other explanations given for the reason or treatment. i had started taking aspirin myself after came out of hiospital due to legs and ankles swelling, doctor shouted at me telling me don't diagnose a myocardial infarction from and ecg and dont give aspirin as treatment. i have given up with NHS
JA: Thanks for that. Have you used anything besides codeine for this?
Customer: i take parcetamoal. in the beginning when it initially happened immediate onset of pain i believed my drink was spiked with something meant to harm, drank mild salt water to eliminate it and went to a and e but all my symptoms were just ignored and i was left in a room for hours without treatment. i had taken 4 paracetamol now the situation has been managed with pain relief for two years! i do not believe the blood count although some anomoloies could have detected all other toxins and so they excluded it as were no street drugs in system. although the bloods were clear they did comment about drug use although evidenced there was none from bloods so maybe confused me with another patient. .
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: regarding the pain and the bloods i have the ecgs and blood history from notes im not a doctor and cant decipher all ecg but its cear they ignored a lot of issues and im very poorly still .trying to find private health care but wont treat anything for two years after investigation under nhs although they did investigate they ddnt treat anything or do any further exams at time told me to take gaviscon and pain relief - i waited 5 hrs in a and in in aginy for that advice! all symptoms worsened over following months asked for heavy meatals blood tests and other toxicity testing been refused by doctor but then all my symptoms were denied and refused too !
Hi. I’m Dr. Mark. I’m a board certified physician and happy to assist you. Sorry you’re having these problems. I need some additional information. Your age?
Do you have acid indigestion or heartburn? Have you had any gi tests?
With abdominal pain I’m thinking you may have a stomach ulcer or gastritis or gallbladder problem.
If the doctors have ruled out heart disease then you need to be evaluated for the gi problems I mentioned. Do an upper endoscopy and ultrasound of the abdomen and gallbladder.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thank you. I'm 53, stomach pains were immediate onset felt as if i was going to die. housemate had previouslt spiked drink assumed was due to this after another heated discussion about her stealing etc. no heartburn or indigestion, no stomach ulcer or gastritis. they assumed gastritis and food bourne infection i assume but am vegetarian happened after few mouthfuls of coffee first thing am and hadnt eaten for over 16hrs, coffee which had been left unattended. Pain is excruciating as day it happened wakes me every 4 hours even with pain relief. . they didnt rule out cardio they just ignored it all and had to get new doctor who then did endoscopy 6 months after event and new ecg which showed varying results from those done at time of emergency. doctor assumed again could be medical and sent for endoscopy all clear apart from hiatus hernia (not cause of pains although causes others when need to lift animals etc) then sent for gallbladder ultrasound 1 year after events and again nothing diagnostic. i have an awful suspicion it wa something meant to harm and researched a lot of poisoning cases at the time after hospital too because it had happened before. she is fraudster and a sociopath under invstigation by cid by trying to get physicians to believe me my housemate kept spiking drink with something harmful was as you can imagine a nightmare! i had to question why they couldn't see how sick i was and ignored the symptoms, High fibrinogen and crp increasing , high platelets etc. later was given buscopan, which is for llowe bowel issues i believe and not even in vicinity of pains i endured. it has been two years in agony now i will look to go private i think because i have no trust in them anymore tbh.
I’m not sure I follow all of that. Perhaps it’s best to be re-evaluated.