Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

My stomach smelled to the point it was hurting my ribs an my

Customer Question

My stomach smelled to the point it was hurting my ribs an my breathing was affected. My urine is very yellow an I think it's got a smell.i got sent home from work an now my stomach as gone flat but I'm aching an I feel sick.sounds stupid I know..sorry..
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: It just came on.i wouldn't say I'm in pain just pressure through my stomach going big..I have had a touch of nausea but not major.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I know off
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 9 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 9 days ago.

Do you have any tummy pains now? Where exactly in tummy does it hurt?

Are you male or female?

Do you have any fever?

Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 9 days ago.

I believe you have got UTI, you need antibiotics for this.

Please get in contact with your GP and if you feel really unwell, call 111 and go to hospital.

Kind regards.

Please contact me if you have more questions, I haven't got any response from you.