How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.sOrders Your Own Question
Dr.sOrders, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 3897
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 20 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr.sOrders is online now

My son have abdominal pain for a last 7 days on right side.

This answer was rated:

Hi. My son have abdominal pain for a last 7 days on right side. We have done ultrasound which shows that right kidney abit swelled and in the bladder they can see "rubbish" how they say. Child don't have fever, diarrhea or nousea
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Acute
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No, all time before he never been in hospital

How old is he? What diagnosis and treatment did the doctors give him? What's your specific question please?


Customer: replied 11 days ago.
He is 7 years old. They didn't treat him. Only given pain relief

What diagnosis did they give him? What's your question for me please?


Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I think he need to be seen by urologists. They don't have diagnosis. That's the problem.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have problems with kidney as well
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (ZGZQLG6)

Yes, it sounds like following up with a Urologist and a follow up study such as an abdominal CT scan will be good next steps.


Customer: replied 11 days ago.
But how to get that? The doctor from whipps cross hospital doesn't want to continue investigation. They just discharged us home
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I've been advised just to give him pain relief

I'm sorry to hear that and I'm afraid I can't help you with questions about UK's healthcare system. I'm a US based physician and can only answer medically related questions.


Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Okay, thank you

My pleasure.

Dr.sOrders and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you