This does not look like cancer. This seems to be dermatofibroma which is non-cancerous.
The burning pain in the shoulder is likely due to pinched nerves in the neck. An MRI will confirm the diagnosis.
Following measures would be helpful;
1) Neck care in the activities of daily living.
a) No working on the computer for more than half an hour in a single stretch. Same for TV.
b) Monitors and televisions exactly in front (180 degrees).
c) Contour pillow: Should fill the hollow when lying on the back or straight. Available over the counter.
2) Cervical Collar or Brace
3) Cervical traction
4) Anti-inflammatory analgesics like Ibuprofen
5) Some physicians do give oral steroids in severe radiculopathy cases, in which pain/numbness/burning is quite significant.
6) Physical therapy: gradually increasing exercises from passive stretching to active against resistance regime.
7) Electrotherapy in the form of TENS, interferential and laser, and ultrasound.
8) Hot fomentation
9) Local analgesic patch / ointment / spray
You can consult the following specialists;
c) MD in Physical medicine and rehabilitation
I wish your symptoms resolve soon.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.