Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have ongoing reoccurring symptoms and currently being

I have ongoing reoccurring symptoms and currently being treated for anxiety , alot of.my symptoms fit with Chronic fatigue syndrome, my gp hasn't suggested this how would igo about finding out if it is? Thanks
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: I've lost track but it's been worse since being diagnosed with general anxiety. Concentration is very poor , I'm Overly tired all the time I don't sleep well and even if I do I'm still tired. And really bad aches all over but this flares up from time to time, one friend said it sounded like fibromyalgia
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I was diagnosed years ago with depression. Recently though been having alot of IBS type issues. On and off food all been highlighted to my gp

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Though depression can cause all such issues but fibromyalgia is a possibility.

I would suggest seeing a family medicine specialist for thorough evaluation to find the exact cause so that it can be treated accordingly.

Meanwhile, exercise, yoga and chamomile tea would help.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.