Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Diet I am eating one full grill chicken and 6 white eggs

Diet
I am eating one full grill chicken and 6 white eggs with 3 cup of teas with a table spoon of honey in each one in 24 hoursIts been like two months gor now
I started with intention to loose wieght
Is it ok if i keep doing for few more months or its dangerous

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

How overweight you are now? How much weight you have lost so far?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I was 90 kgs

How much weight you have lost so far?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Not sure wht lost as not measured but i feel bit of change in size
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
May b 5 kgs

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks Doc .....Its ok i ll ll wait on chat

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Yes, you can continue to do this. There is no harm as long as you don't feel weakness or lethargy. Make sure to keep yourself hydrated as water intake is very necessary. 2 months more for this routine is perfectly fine. I reassure you.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800