How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 23451
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

I have some weird brown spots around my breast and groins

This answer was rated:

Hello I have some weird brown spots around my breast and groins for quite a long time now and I’ve just spotted a new one coming up Can I talk to a dermatologist online to see if it’s anything dangerous? With all the Covid going on I can’t really get an appointment in the clinic
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I haven’t seen a doctor about it cause I never been concerned, I have it for years now. Thought it might be just some blemishes cause I need more vitamins. I am not taking any medications, only birth control pills
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing else, I had a bladder infection twice like a year ago but it was only because I was very dehydrated

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you please attach a photo of the spots here?

Are they itchy or sore?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
That’s how they look like. I also got one below my breasts and all over my gores that I don’t really want to take a picture of but they look exactly the same. They are very itchy but only the ones on the gores. Especially every day when I take off my clothes and underwear. No sore feeling, just itch on my gores.

These look like fungal infections most likely ringworm. I would suggest using an antifungal medicine like Lamisil or clotrimazole available OTC and if it doe snot improve then see a doctor for a thorough evaluation.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
You are such a star, thank you for helping me during all this Covid and especially that it is so late now.
Thank you so much. I will get the medicines as soon as possible.

Wash all the beddings and towels and do not share them as it can spread.

You are welcome.

Dr Uzair and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you