Dr.sOrders
Dr.sOrders, Doctor
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 20 years.
21747962

This is my husbands account but I have a question? I was

Hi this is my husbands account but I have a question?I was wondering if you know what could be wrong with my middle finger everyday for about a year or two it swells to the extent we’re I can’t straighten it. If I try to it feels like a clink at the knuckle of that finger. Due to this it has affected me doing daily activities such as writing or do other things I can’t even lift a cup with that hand due to that finger or even put power or touch this finger and now I have started getting shooting pain in it as well. It’s as if my hand has one less finger. Most days I can’t move that finger at all or even straighten it

Age? Otherwise healthy? Have you ever seen a doctor for this condition?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am 24. With no health problems.and no I have never spoke to a doctor about it until now

Have you ever injured that finger? Can you send us a pic? Thanks

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Not as far as I can remember.yes I’ll send a pic the swelling is down a good bit at the minute

Yes, the swelling is not currently very impressive. I suspect you experience some sort of inflammation in the finger periodically which needs an examination and some testing such as an X-ray by your doctor. In the meantime you may also take oral NSAIDs on an as needed basis.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you doctor. Can you see other messages that was sent to different doctor earlier??

My pleasure. Please rate my answers so far and then you may ask more questions in a new thread.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok. U mean a different doctor?

You may request me or not.

Dr.sOrders, Doctor
Experience: Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 20 years.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do I have to update u on what was said earlier or can u see the conversation?

Yes, I can see the conversation, but please start a new thread.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am asking if u can see a conversation that my husband had with another doctor earlier. And what you mean a new thread ?

A new question thread please.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is this the new doctor??
I have reviewed the previous Drs answers which seem helpful. I’m not sure what else you may need.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I’m just quit an anxious person . And wanted to ask if there is reason for concern in regards ***** ***** ?
Theres no way to know from an online question and answer service, if this could be due to cancer. I can tell you that cancer would not be common at your age.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I just thought that the swelling coming down with ibuprofen would be a good sign?and thank you
its a good sign its improving.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Even if the swelling comes back it goes down for an hour or two then it’s back again
It sounds like you need an evaluation in person. Thanks for using JA.