Dr.sOrders
Dr.sOrders, Doctor
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 20 years.
21747962

I have dark circles which I want to get rid of? I’ve had it

Hi, I have dark circles which I want to get rid of?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I’ve had it since a young age, I’ve tried different eye creams, currently I’m taking steroids and iron tablets
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: I had my eye checked few weeks ago at a hospital routine check up, as a baby I had a squint in my eye, since then I’ve been seeing double visions
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i have a heart disease

Dark circles, non-surgically, can be improved with Botox, fillers, and laser resurfacing.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How much is it to get it removed?

I'm located in US and pricing is different depending on your geographic area. I'm sure you may get a free consultation from a Dermatologist or Cosmetic surgeon near you.