ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I have a question for a dentist

Customer Question

Hi I have a question for a dentist
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi, could you please explain what this is ? Not sure if it is normal or not.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Ravindran. I am a specialist in the field and I will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. I would like to inform that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site , I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.

First of all, I am not a dentist,  but see a lot of patients oral cavities. I can't see any redness,  swelling, discharge

Your teeth looks very healthy