Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

I am flight attendant staying in Luton since 22 April and my

Customer Question

I am flight attendant staying in Luton since 22 April and my flight to India has canceled. I am running out of my medications and need refills since I’m not sure when I will return back in India.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I take Venalafaxine 75mg 3x daily, Gabapentin 300mg x 4 at bedtime, Trazodone 150 mg x 3 daily at bedtime and Birktary 50mg-200mg-25mg tablet for HIV. I have my Rx list from my pharmacy in the United States. Thank you
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
This isn't a telemedicine site and for us to offer a prescription of any kind would be illegal and malpractice

An urgent care doctor can do that for you

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 days ago.

You're welccome