the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

At the smallest thing ever my mood will change from being

Customer Question

At the smallest thing ever my mood will change from being happy to sad immediately and I find it so hard to come out of that state. It will get to a point where I feel so sad that I have suicidal thoughts although I will not act on it . From this I’ll have anxiety for days and will overthink every small thing and make up scenarios in my head.with my anxiety I will start shaking and shivering It’s affecting my relationship with my family and boyfriend .
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: A couple months and no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 12 days ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

I'm very sorry about this.

Can I ask your age?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
17
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No

It sounds like severe anxiety and depression

are you getting treatment?

if not, see your primary doctor

medicine and counseling is needed