Dr.sOrders
Dr.sOrders, Doctor
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 20 years.
21747962

Is this free? ok thanks, I haven’t and no medications, no,

Customer Question

Is this free ?
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: ok thanks
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I haven’t and no medications
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Dr.sOrders replied 7 days ago.

What's your specific medical question please?

Expert:  Dr.sOrders replied 5 days ago.

It's best to see your GP for an examination and to address any of your symptoms.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have two sudden lumps behind my ear. One that is bigger and harder and immobile. The smaller is soft and mobile. They don’t hurt that much. Slight ache in neck but that’s all otherwise I wouldn’t know they are there. I tried to contact my doctors and I successfully booked an appointment but they failed to call me back and I can’t get there until Tuesday.
Any ideas of what you think ?
Expert:  Dr.sOrders replied 5 days ago.

I agree with the other expert on this site that talked to you. Do you have any additional questions in that regard?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No thanks. Apologies , not sure how the site worked, didn’t know you seen the other opinion.
Expert:  Dr.sOrders replied 5 days ago.

No problem and Good Luck.