Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

Dsousa I need certificate fit beck to work, Ya Hospital I

Customer Question

Hi JA: Hi. How can I help? Customer: my name is ***** ***** I need certificate fit beck to work JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking? Customer: Ya Hospital I gone but m nt Register on go gp JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: can u call on this number ***********

Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 12 days ago.

Good afternoon Silvester, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi doctor

Regarding EMED certificates which is what you are referring to, they can be written to sign someone off work, or alternatively signed to request the employer provides amended duties for work.

There is no fit note to approve someone is fit for work, that is either at your own discretion or via Occupational Health if your employer has one.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

If you require a letter, then this wouldn't be a fit note, but a report, and therefore you would need to ask your GP for this, but they can charge for this.

I have not accepted the call on the above as do not want you being charged given what I have said.

If you still would like to speak then please let me know and I can call you.