Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

Need help gp letter, Not fit to travel letter, No

Customer Question

Need help gp letter
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not fit to travel letter
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 14 days ago.
Hi. I’m Dr. Mark. I’m a board certified physician and will try to assist you. What are your medical issues?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi I am a British Citizen and I study privately at a university in Bulgaria. I'm a 2nd year student. Since February the Bulgarian university has allowed me to stay at home and complete online classes due to the coronavirus situation in both UK and Bulgaria
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Now my university is asking me to go back to university to complete 3 weeks of online exams at the university - when the online exams can be done at home
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have covid 19 symptoms however I continually get tested by the NHS home test kits and come out negative however I don't feel safe to fly back to Bulgaria incase I catch COVID
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
That is why I am requesting a GP letter to be issued
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 14 days ago.
I understand your concern. Unfortunately we can’t write medical notes on this site. You need a local doctor to do that.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Okay thank you
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 14 days ago.
You’re welcome.