Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I had a fall back in November I broke my ankle but I have

Customer Question

I had a fall back in November I broke my ankle but I have very bad pain chronic pain every day since I was told my ankle has healed I have done physio which helped for awhile i also have fibromylia
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: No recent injuries walking on it been on my feet even when I rest sit or lie down it pains its really getting me down alot I have recently returned to work but I just barely make it through the day
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 14 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

When was your last X-ray done and what was the opinion ofyour doctor?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It was done bk in December when I got cast off they x rayed my ankle and said it was healed

What pain medications are you on?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No call thanks what do u think I should do because I can't carry on this way

Can you tell me what painkillers are you on?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Just want your opinion what do you think I should do

I believe best thing would be to optimize your painkillers. As the bone is healed, there is nothing can be done there. Fibromyalgia complicates things here. Gabapentin, amitryptiline will help with this pain.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
OK thanks

You are welcome.