ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Someone please help im freaking out

Someone please help im freaking out

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Ravindran. I am a specialist in the field and I will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. I would like to inform that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site , I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.

How can I help you

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
im 19 ive had a normal echo multiple ecgs around 14 chest x ray and 12 blood tests i have been seen by a cardiologist and around 10 doctors i experience chest pain often and think im dying im scared of heart attacks but im on 50mg sertraline now which helps but how at risk am i from a heart attack please help me I scared im having left arm pain now but i know its anxiety im worried as my heart rate is 125

Let me help you. First of all you are only 19. The chances of heart attack or cardiac problems arising is very uncommon  in such an young age unless you have some genetic heart problems that runs in your family.  In such cases, there is a history of sudden death. U have been to the hospital several times. They must have checked a cardiac enzyme called tropinin.

If that is normal then you can be assured that your heart is well.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
They have troponin levels always normal

The heart rate can go up in many conditions like anxiety , Panic attacks etc.

If troponin levels are normal, then it is very good. That means that your heart is structurally intact. The levels are Checked at extremely low levels. So you can be assured..

Hospitals take chest pain very seriously.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Just done a ecg on personal ecg device
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Im anxious
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
3 different leads

Your ecg is Normal sinus rhythm.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Any issues there apart from a fast beat

Meaning it is normal. Have you had an echo?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Yep normal echo 2 months ago

Then with normal troponin, normal ecg and normal echo, their is very little chance that something is wrong with your heart. Stay reassured.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Im so scared
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
U there

Yes. I am here.

Why can't you ask gp to increase your anti anxiety pills

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Im so upset ive had to go home from a night out

What more can I say. Your heart is well.soemtimes thinking too much makes you feel unwell. All the investigations are normal and this should give you immense confidence.