Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

My gum is swelling and cheek also swelling. maybe because of

Customer Question

my gum is swelling and cheek also swelling. maybe because of wisdom tooth. I think I need some antibiotics for now
JA: Has the swelling been stable or getting worse? Is this a repeating or first-time issue?
Customer: first time. the swelling is getting worse and pain as well
JA: Got it. What dosage of the antibiotics are you using? Any allergies to medications or other substances?
Customer: no. I am not allergic to any medicine.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: there is nothing as far as I recall
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 14 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
This isn't a telemedicine site and for us to offer a prescription of any kind would be illegal and malpractice

Your doctor or an urgent care doctor can do that for you

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi, thank you for answering. I just need some antibiotics and some pain killers for my gum swelling and pain. That’s all
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 14 days ago.

I understand, but