Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
3452947

I have felt heady for three or four days i am 78yrs old

Customer Question

I have felt heady for three or four days i am 78yrs old female ,I have had both covid vacinations last one three weeks ago i am not on any medication I have not seen a doctor for any ailments for several years . I dont't feel dizzy my blood pressure is slightly up I do not have a temp
JA: How long have you had dizziness? Do you have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
Customer: I don't feel dizzy just heady it appears at the back of my head . no cough or fever or shortage of breath I am eating normally I don't normally feel like this
JA: Got it. Where are you located? How widespread is COVID-19 in your area?
Customer: broadland norwich norfolk nr7 oxt hardly any covid
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: nothing
Expert:  Dr. Das, MD replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to justanswer.com

A heady sensation can occur when the blood flow is reduced.

Blood flow to the head is generally reduced when the muscles of the scalp are under tension.

Stress can cause tension of the scalp muscles.

If you are under tension because of the Covid vaccines, this could be the cause of the heady feeling.

Since all your parameters are normal, this too will clear up in a few days. Please drink adequate fluids and take adequate rest and sleep.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I forgot to add yesterday I had a nose bleed after blowing my nose this brought this heady feeling my pronounced

Then, the heady feeling occurred after a nose bleed, it is likely to be due to a change in pressure inside the body.

Please take adequate fluids, especially one glass of an electrolyte containing fluid like Gatorade daily.

Rest as much as possible.