How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 55922
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now

I have a abscess can't get to a dentist and my face is

Customer Question

I have a abscess can't get to a dentist and my face is sallowen and I'm 27 weeks pregnant not ate for two days with it amd not slept my doctors are no help
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: Since thursday but sallowen since yesterday
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Apart from I'm pregnant and just need antibiotics but my doctor will not see me amd I don't want to go to a and e just incase they will not do anything
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No other problems
I just need some antibiotics
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 11 days ago.

I am sorry for your significant symptoms.

You may need to call NHS 111 for an emergency dental appointment.

Meanwhile, the following would help you;

1) Saltwater warm gargles.

2) Lidocaine gel local application alternative with

3) Clove oil every 3-4 hours.

4) Ibuprofen.

You would need draining of the abscess.

This is not a telemedicine website, unfortunately.

The website is only meant to provide medical education and answers specific to your questions only.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I know that’s not what you want to hear right now.

I would be happy to answer any other medical concerns you have.

A prescription of any kind here would be both illegal and malpractice

The website is not authorized to issue any prescriptions or notes or referrals.

An urgent care center can do that for you.

I am just a messenger, I am afraid.

Sorry again.

You may contact;

I wish your symptoms resolve soon.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.