Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

My little girl is 4 and yesterday she was complaining of

Customer Question

My little girl is 4 and yesterday she was complaining of stomach pain but she was ok eating had her cheeks were red then at 5:30 this morning she was crying with stomach pain again she got into bed with us and was sick looked just like the pop she drank but she is still in pain now and won’t eat?
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: see above
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Anthony Osula replied 14 days ago.

Thanks for using just answer

Any child under 5 with stomach ache needs to be examined to make sure its not something serious like appendicitis especially with vomiitng

other possibilites include urine infection or gastritis, but she needs to be seen in person

You can call 111 to be booked in with an out of hours GP in your local area