Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Ihave a very severe toothache in a front tooth, which is

Customer Question

Ihave a very severe toothache in a front tooth, which is broken but had
JA: Does your broken tooth hurt constantly or on and off? Which pain reliever have you been using, if any?
Customer: Cuprofen
JA: Got it. What dosage of ibuprofen are you using? Any allergies to medications or other substances?
Customer: 500mg 3 x a day No known allergies
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: daily atenolol 50mg
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 14 days ago.

I would suggest taking Tylenol along with cuprofen as well and see a dentist in urgent care to rule out any abscess, Sensodyne toothpaste and salt water gargles would help as well.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.