the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I’m pregnant for 7week at least that’s what app said, but it

Hi, I’m pregnant for 7week at least that’s what app said, but it could be less and yesterday I had cramps and started to bleed, today I don’t have cramps anymore but I’m still bleeding, and when I went to the toilet something went from my vagina I’m not sure what it was maybe its a clot...could it be misscariage? What should I do?
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: No, I don’t have a GP here.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don’t know..

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

I'm very sorry about this

Yes this could be a miscarriage for sure

did you take a pregnancy test?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I took 2of them they was positive 2 weeks ago..
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can I go to the hospital if I don’t have GP?

Yes you can go to hospital

yes it is likely a miscarriage

I'm sorry :(

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How long it will take when we could try again to have a baby? :( feel so desperate right now..

usually 3 months

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you very much, I will go to hospital and I will see what they will say.. thank you

you are very welcome :)

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I was at the hospital today, they measured my pressure, took my pee, and did examination of my vagina, they said that my cervix is closed and they can’t see bleeding from there so they gave me hope that everything is okey, they booked a scan appointment for me at Tuesday because it’s not working on the weekends and now is a long weekend.. so hope everything will be just fine..

oh good!