Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

Where can I buy Ivermectin. South Africa at the appeal court

Where can I buy Ivermectin. South Africa at the appeal court now permit this as a prescribed drug but surprisingly in the UK this is no longer in use. I would like to take it prophylactically which will keep me from being hospitalised (should I contract Covid-19) and therefore avoid being a burden to the blessed NHS. All my doctor's surgery wants to do is enter me into the global trial for experimental mRNA jab. Closest category is lockdown fraud. picture show my current cocktail of drugs.

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Unfortunately you cannot buy this as it is a prescription only drug. It is not licenced for this purpose in the UK and therefore you would need to find a doctor who is prepared to prescribe this for you off licence.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
How does the UK justify this position of not allowing it when other parts of the world do?

Good question, currently the evidence doesn't support it and in the UK vaccinations have also prevented the need compared to countries such as South Africa

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
But what is the alternative if what I have hear is true - mortality rate of the vaccinated is 0.8% after two weeks per former Pfizer VP?

There is no alternative. The mortality rate of vaccinated is not 0.8%.

I have answered the question as per the Ivermectin. If there is another question then please feel free to create a new question thread.

Stay safe.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Is this a lie https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death

This is a conspiracy theory. So yes, it is not factual at all. Sounds like the story line to a ***** ***** movie. Well written though.

Take care.

Your statistic would imply almost 500,000 should have died so far in the UK alone from the vaccination. Not even close to a believable statistic.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Is doctor roger hodkinson lying too - what would he have to gain in doing this: a fight of a generation point 1 global silencing of anyone with a different medical opinion he is a suitably qualified immunologist), point 2 asymptomatic testing creating false positives that is driving mass hysteria. Not sure why so many people would lie of governments were being even
handed?

I am not here to discuss theories about the vaccine sorry, please do feel free to ask another question in a new thread if you would like to discuss this with another doctor.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok let’s end it here but doing no harm is a core principle doctors should abide to which sits above governments’ edicts. I may be seeking legal advice if the governments “guidances “ strays
further from its indefensible stance. Not sure I would receive compensation as a result of an adverse reaction to an experimental vaccine. Rather take my chances with weathering Covid-19 if I were to catch it.

I would disagree completely, but wish you all the best.