Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
3452947

I start getting pain in my butts after egaculation? it’s

I start getting pain in my butts after egaculation ?
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: it’s been more than 6 months now
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i also feel pain inside my penis which travel from my right feet to my butt

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Pain in the buttocks after ejaculation is usually due to a prostrate problem.

During ejaculation, the the prostate contracts, pushing semen through the urethra at speed. If the prostrate is infected (prostatitis), you may get pain in the penis as well as the buttocks.

Please consult a urologist for a checkup.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
what about the pain that travel from my right heel to right Butt and mostly increased while I am sitting
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would prefer here

If you have a pain that travels up your legs to the buttocks and which mostly occurs when you are siting, it is likely to be due to Sciatica - inflammation of the Sciatic nerve.

Please consult a neurologist.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It dose not travel all the way I only feel it in my heel and butt, furthermore to this sometimes when I am lying in the bend I feel weird movement inside my legs like plus

A neurological consultation would be best to come to a diagnosis.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

You are welcome.
Please click on a positive rating to leave feedback.