How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 38777
Experience:  MD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now

I started to have small scars on my face and I did make an

This answer was rated:

Good evening,My name is ***** ***** to have small scars on my face and I did make an intolerance test which showed that I have streptococcus.What shall I do?Thank You for your answer in advance
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: I started to have the scars a few days ago and I also have a severe dyshidrotic hand eczema and I also have candida
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Well,I'm being treated for candida and I'm trying to heal my eczema naturaly with the help of a naturapath but I'm really concerned about the scars on my face which are small at the moment but they shoudn't be there.

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

You can consider oral antibiotic course with Amoxicillin to treat streptococcus infection.

You need a prescription from your GP.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Good evening,Thank You for your answer.Should I take any tests as well just to make sure that my diagnose is correct?Should I make any kind of blood test or any tests which shows if I have any other bacterias or something else is not right in my body?Thank You for your answer in advance

Yes complete blood count with differential to check for adequate white blood cells, fasting blood sugar level to check for diabetes are recommended.

The skin swab can be sent to lab to check for bacterial growth.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank You for your answer.Could You recommend me a clinic where I do do all those things above?Preferably in London please.Thank You
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ThanknYou for your answer.So you're saying that at London Dermatology Unit I could do the blood count and skin swab as well?

yes correct

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank You.


Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sorry,just one more thing.Can I go to that clinc without a referral?This is a private clinic,isn't it?

Yes you can --correct

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Great.Thank You very much.Have a lovely evening

very welcome

Dr Basu and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you