Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I am worried about the symptoms k have had for a while!

I am worried about the symptoms k have had for a while! Chest pressure and shortness of breath also upper back pain and nasea at times but I am having pain in my left side ribcage and at times it is radiating sharp pain into left side of back.. I am very unwell with this and very frustrated and worried..
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: Yes shortness of breath also .. very breathless and exausted when moving around and at rest.. I can now not carry out any physical activity without shortness of breath and exhaustion.. I have had similar symptoms before when I had an infection in my lung which was the same sharp pains and was left too long by my general practitioner and turned into pneumonia..
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so..

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
These symptoms are indeed concerning.

Underlying heart disease can cause such pain and shortness of breath.

Electrocardiogram, stress test and echocardiogram highly recommended sooner than later.

Blood clot or pulmonary embolism is next possibility.

D dimer level in blood should be checked for initial screening.

Lastly, you can have another attack of pneumonia as well --chest xrays important.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
my blood was elevated I was told and also deficient in vitamin D..
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am not feeling very well and not well enough to speak by telephone..

Please go to the hospital without delay --this needs to be addressed sooner than later

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have tried to speak to my general practitioner and was given anti biotics but did nothing to help

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Could you please send your findings to my doctor..
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have been to hospital and left due to the mistreatment I had from staff and I am struggling with this..
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Barclay medical surgery
Maryhill health centre ..
Glasgow and my doctor is!
Dr Irwin and Dr McCall..
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I would really appreciate your support and help!
Thankyou

welcome

We are not affiliated with any hospital --and do not provide any medical notes due to legal issues.