Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

Pain in lung for 3 weeks had antibotics and steroids sore to

Pain in lung for 3 weeks had antibotics and steroids sore to take deep breath feels like air is being stopped going into lung right side
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: nothing it’s there all the time when I breath it is worse and air dosent seem to go fully into right side my go said it was pulisy but I’ve had this 3 weeks I was in hospital few days before with high heart rate of 162 and my potassium levels were low but there normal now and she done bloods and they were all fine so blood clot was ruled out
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am prone to chest infections and have been treated with antibotics also prone to urine infections

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today.

I am sorry to hear this. Have you had a chest X-ray?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can u help me or give me advise

https://patient.info/doctor/costochondritis-and-tietzes-syndrome

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What was name of what you think is wrong

Costochondritis is a potential cause.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It’s not sore when I move and is more to middle of my right breast and back

Therefore a chest xray would be the next useful investigation in identifying or at least excluding causes.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It’s def not muscle and over here drs just fob you off even at hospital
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is it hard to get a partially callosped lung

You really need to go back to your GP, hospitals will only help and should only help if it was an emergency.

Simple asthma can cause a small area of the lung to collapse.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok I will go to gp on tues and request they treat or test me further thank you for your time and stay safe

Perfect, that is the right thing to do. That is my pleasure, do take care.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How long can you havin a call o speed lung last does it heal itself

If small enough, yes.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is it dangerous any of them

If severe yes, but this would also present with severe symptoms.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok I’ve just went to shop 2 mins up road and couldn’t really get a breath was very short of breath and when I was trying to take breath my right side was so sore trying to get air into it

If these are the symptoms you presented with to hospital and your saturations were normal then I wouldn't deem them serious. And on the phone you could easily maintain a conversation without being short of breath. So indeed your symptoms are significant, but I don't think serious enough to need to go to A&E.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok I’ve been breathless a lot from I’ve had Covid probably worse since and my chest has never been clear then this new systom started on my right side but I feel myself if it was serious enough I would be in hospital by now as been ongoing for 3 weeks now and no better
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ty

I would agree with you. There is also a condition called Long COVID which may be causing or aggravating your symptoms.

I am logging off now given the time but wish you all the best.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ty and good night

Bye.