Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Diploma clinical Neurology
111828307

Looking for doctor advice, None, No

Looking for doctor advice
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi, this Dr Ansari. Welcome to JustAnswer.

Medical advice is the provision of a formal professional opinion regarding what a specific individual should or should not do to restore or preserve health. Medical advice is given in the context of a doctor-patient relationship.

Dr Ansari

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can you give me advice?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
About discharge
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is anybody here to give me advice?

what is your question?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (772MQQL)
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (5M6M3PT)
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is this normal?

Can you explain what this pinkish/brownish coloured discharge from the vagina?

Are you are having delayed periods?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It was there when I went to the loo and wiped is this normal and no hsd my periods last month?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is this somethijgbto worry about?

Is there any smell, pain in the perineum or during pee?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is it something to worry do I get charged for the call how much it be for you to call?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No snell or pain during peeing
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Smell

This may happen if a patient has delayed periods, as after periods some of the residual material remains inside and later mixed with normal secretions of the vagina come out as pinkish-brown discolouration. And some times with bacterial vaginosis. In both cases, you have to see the doctor take a sample of it and do an analysis and then treat it appropriately. It is not dangerous if treated but if left alone may cause chronic condition and infection may ascend up and deep become to treat difficult.

Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, Diploma clinical Neurology
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can you call me?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
When are you calling?

I tried calling but it says the error cannot be called at this time. You will refund your money just contact customer care service I already made the report to them

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok so is it something to be worried about what causes it?

You may use Albothyl Suppository for treating the discharge.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What does that do? Is it something to be worried about?

Any thing abnormal always worries that's why you need to correct it.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Do you think its something serious?

Not serious but if it is an infection then it can spread more and cause you trouble. So seek advice as earliest as possible.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Do you think its cancer?

it's difficult to predict as serious as cancer without proper assessment and investigations.

Albothyl is Local treatment of inflammation or infection & tissue damage of vag & cervix (eg, discharge due to bacterial, trichomonal & fungal infections;

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok do you think i should be worried?

I sincerely ***** ***** should go to your doctor for an assessment of this discharge.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Okay I went few weeks ago and she took a swap and said everything was fine?

So then no worries.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
She put a thing up and had a look at my crivials said it was fine and took a swap?

Yes, that's the proper examination and taking a High vaginal swab for analysis. what report came for the swab.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What you mean what came from swap? So since she did that is there anything to worry about?

No this is a normal procedure to follow for any discharge per vagina. Wait for the result of this test.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have results she said it was fine what does the swap check?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
what do they do if it continues after doing that procedure?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Am still waiting on a doctor to answer my 2 previous questions.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I paid money to get advice and nobody getting back

Your question is answered.

What else you want to know?

You asked for the discharge and advice already given.

Any further questions please ask in a separate thread or I can offer a premium service for more questions and more details.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
anything to worry about?

No Nothing to worry about

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What happens if it keeps happening?

Thanks for your question.

Check answers above.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Alina-Moderator
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator

The swab discharge is spread on glass slide and examined under microscope after staining for any abnormal looking cells.

If one vaginal product fails to heal lesion, another brand may be prescribed.