Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

Are you bot or real person? I need to speak to a doctor,

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi are you bot or real person?
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Doctor more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I need to speak to a doctor
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: please connect me
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello,please help me.I have intercourse with a woman about a week ago , she gave me oral sex without a condom and we did virginal sex with a condom. Afterward, there was a little blood on top of the condom but the condom is not broken. However I am freak out and terrify of getting STD and HIV and this had caused me to have multiple panic attacks. So I was wondering what is the chance of me getting HIV this way and what kind of anxiety medication I can take?Thank you

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

I am sorry to hear of your anxiety. Sexual intercourse with a condom is reassuring, but oral sex without a condom does put you at risk of sexually transmitted infections.

HIV is a low risk infection now as those with HIV take medication which prevent it from spreading.

You should get testing to be certain. I appreciate you are anxious about this, but need to be aware oral sex without protection is a way to spread sexually transmitted infections. The far greater risks are infections such as Chlamydia, not HIV.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for your advice. I understand everything you said but I am a young guy and my anxiety is through the roof and I can’t sleep or eat. Is there any medicine I can take ?

No problem, I understand. I would maybe get some of the over the counter options such as Kalms which you do not need a prescription for, otherwise speak with your GP about something like Beta Blockers to try.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you doctor

That is my pleasure, take care.