ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I have pain with my right heel, About 6 months now. Walking

I have pain with my right heel
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: About 6 months now. Walking and putting bodyweight on my right foot make it worse
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Its pulsing pain start in the centre of the Hill or little below it

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Ravindran. I am a specialist in the field and I will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. I would like to inform that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site , I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.

Any falls?

Generally of you are ablento.weight bear, then it is  not a fracture.

Looks like a soft tissue injury.

Have you taken an xray?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The pain start and stop, started when I started to work in a werehouse from sitting at home because of lockdown. I was working form 0 hours to 55h a week and work with very uncomfortable shoes. My legs were tired so I quite often put my body weight on one of the legs and then when it started to be painful. After 2 months I stopped work there and have 4 months off not working but pain was still there. After 2 weeks it decrease a lot but from this time it's still bother me, sometimes I wake up in the morning and also feel the painI haven't done xray yet, the question to doctors are mad
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Que not questions sorry

You have been having it for for time and you need to get it checked. Unless we do some xray or even sometimes mri, we can really day what is wrong.

Does simple pain killers help

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm from UK should i see normal GP or try to go to specjalista here?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm not sure, can't remember if painkillers helped, if so then maybe a little

Gp should be fine. The first thing is to rule out any fracture and the xray us very good in ruling it out.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for you help. Have a good day

Welcome. Best.wishes.