Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

Possible pneumonia, No doctor yet. No medication except

Possible pneumonia
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No doctor yet. No medication except paracetamol for joint pain relief.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No medication. No allergies.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Male aged 61

What did your x-ray show?

What are the other investigations done?

What are your symptoms?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No x ray. No other investigations. I have extreme fatigue, joint pain, sweating and intermittent stabbing chest pain.

Do you have shortness of breath, cough, a fever, heartburn, acid reflux, pain in the left arm?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have shortness of breath, but periodically only, sweating more than fever, heaviness in chest. Am mobile but feel dreadful.

Thanks for the further information.

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 5 minutes.

Unless you wish to speak in person, you can ignore the request for a phone call automatically generated by the website, not by me.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

I am sorry for your significant symptoms.

You need an urgent chest x-ray, echocardiography, ECG, complete blood count, and metabolic panel for evaluation. You may go to A+E or call NHS 111.

Meanwhile, you may take Paracetamol and Probiotics. Complete rest is advised till a full evaluation is made. You may have cardiac or pulmonary issues or some infection.

This should be evaluated at the earliest.

I wish your symptoms resolve soon.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.