Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Diploma clinical Neurology
111828307

I have mild Cerebral Palsy and have suffered from back ache

I have mild Cerebral Palsy and have suffered from back ache as a result - over the last two days this has been more painful than usual and I keep getting very painful spasms on my left lower back which means I cannot move - I have tried paracetemol, nurofen and codeine but none of these touch the pain can you advise me what else I can do
JA: When did you start using paracetamol? How severe were any side effects?
Customer: no side effectas
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the backache?
Customer: not recently
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have COPD, high blood pressure

Hi, this Dr Ansari. Welcome to JustAnswer.

Do your back is straight or there is any scoliosis.

For pain, you may take Naproxen ( Aleve)500 mg once daily when needed. It's available OTC.

You have to join a physiotherapy session and do x- rays to rule out scoliosis.

Thanks for your positive feedback, your trust and your satisfaction in my service. You are welcome at any time in future to reach out for my service with the same confidence.

Dr Ansari