Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

Vaginal bleeding since 04.04.2021. Have an appointment for a

Vaginal bleeding since 04.04.2021. Have an appointment for a histeroscopy on the 07.05.2021, but bleeding very stark since yesterday.
JA: How long have you dealt with the bleeding? Have you experienced this in the past?
Customer: Dealt with the bleeding since 04.04.2021.
JA: Got it. When was your last smear test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?
Customer: Had a histeroscopy 2 years ago. Found atrophic cavity, otherwise allright,
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I take HR, 71 years old

I am sorry for your severe bleeding. You may go to the A&E for the prescription medicine.

You would be prescribed cyklokapron or Tranexamic Acid/Ethamsylate.

You would also need blood work for bleeding and clotting disorders.

Please feel free for your follow-up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.