Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

Doctor Help just passing mucus with stool is this ok having

Doctor Help just passing mucus with stool is this ok having panick attack help

Hi, thank you for getting in touch. A small amount of mucus passed is not necessarily cause for concern. It actually look s a bit like a drop of blood to me and I'm fairly certain this will represent a haemorrhoid (or pile in old terms)./ These are extremely common and very treatable. I'd advise you to buy some Anusol cream from any pharmacy and apply a small amount to your anus and possibly slightly inside the anus twice a day for a week. You should notice it will go completely in a few days. There is nothing to suggest this is cancer or anything sinister.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Omg blood so worried its cancer now omg

No I just said this is not cancer

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
100% my hearts racing now
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Shall i try and force to go to the toilet or will that make it worse

Honestly all you need to do is buy that cream and apply it twice a day. You'll be surprised at how quick it goes. To stop it coming again just eat more fibre and makr sure you're well hydrated and exercise often. Nothing else needs doing and certainly no need for concern.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok is mucus common i just really worry you get me

That's ok I understand. Remember this is our bread and butter and we see this all the time. Take my word for it, try the cream and you'll be fine. I hope you feel better for that. If you could leave a positive review I'd be really grateful, all the very best :)

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Will the cream get rid of the mucus

Yes as the haemorrhoid goes you should notice no more mucus.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok i will get some thank tou for understanding my panick

You're so welcome. I hope you feel better for that. If you could leave a positive review I'd be really grateful, all the very best :)

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Have you seen alot of that type of cancer

This isn't a type of cancer at all, it's just a swelling that happens if we don't get enough fibre that's all and I've seen it thousands of times.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you i just have to ask whats in my head thats all or i panick for not asking

Completely understand. All the best again and if you could leave a positive score I'd appreciate it :)

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Will leave best score thank you