Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I was told a couple of years ago during a scan I had an

Hi, i was told a couple of years ago during a scan I had an inside out uterus but nothing more was done. I am constantly on my period with only having a week here and there i between not bleeding. I have noted my period for this month. I came on 30.03-05.04 then 07.04-17.04 then back on my period 26.04-03.05. Is this normal?
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I get a pain in my ovaries now and again. And very irregular seem to be constantly bleeding
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have twins who are 9 this month. Thankyou

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thankyou

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. The position of your uterus has nothing to do with this bleeding but yes I agree that the pattern of the bleeding is not normal and the likely cause for this can be something like hormonal imbalance. Sometimes no cause is found. Endometriosis can do this but with a clear scan we cab rule that out. You should see your doctor again and they must put you on a short course of hormonal pills and they are likely to regulate your period. This is not normal and you definitely need an evaluation. At the same time, I reassure you in the same way as I would have assured some of my family members that there is nothing serious behind this so please don't stress yourself.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Good to know they are not linked. Thankyou for your help I will go and see my doctor

You are welcome dear, respected, and valuable customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards