Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I have a really sore cracked foreskin. I have tried

I have a really sore cracked foreskin . I have tried everything. I really struggle to pull my skin back and urinate
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: No , just my fireskin
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Thanks for using just answer

What exactly have you tried?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Steroid cream antiseptic cream sudocream
Customer: replied 8 days ago.

What steroid cream?

???

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Over the counter hydrocortisone

That is light steroid cream, most likely you need something in combination with hydrocortisone or stronger steroid

Its worth trying something like Timodine cream, which has antibiotic, antifungal and steroid combined together

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can I buy this over the counter?

No its strong stuff, so not for sale over the counter. You have to get on prescription

The closest over the counter to Timodine is Daktacort cream, which has hydrocortisone and miconazole that you can try