How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Osula Your Own Question
Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 1190
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Anthony Osula is online now

I have a really sore cracked foreskin. I have tried

This answer was rated:

I have a really sore cracked foreskin . I have tried everything. I really struggle to pull my skin back and urinate
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: No , just my fireskin
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Thanks for using just answer

What exactly have you tried?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Steroid cream antiseptic cream sudocream
Customer: replied 8 days ago.

What steroid cream?


Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Over the counter hydrocortisone

That is light steroid cream, most likely you need something in combination with hydrocortisone or stronger steroid

Its worth trying something like Timodine cream, which has antibiotic, antifungal and steroid combined together

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can I buy this over the counter?

No its strong stuff, so not for sale over the counter. You have to get on prescription

The closest over the counter to Timodine is Daktacort cream, which has hydrocortisone and miconazole that you can try

Anthony Osula and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you