ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I had a baby 7 years ago and had 2 blood transfusions now

I had a baby 7 years ago and had 2 blood transfusions now were i had them i get a rash what is this it goes alot worse than this its only happened after the blood transfusion

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Ravindran. I am a specialist in the field and I will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. I would like to inform that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site , I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.

I don't think it is a rash. These are just reddish spots which is not due to rash and it is not concerning. If you feel well and eating well ,then you are fine.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok thank you