Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I have been told I have months to live as I have gallbladder

I have been told I have months to live as I have gallbladder cancer thst had spread to my liver this was only after ct and mri scans I then went for a biopsy and hopefully shoukd get my results this week can they doctors be wrong just by looking at scans I am praying the biopsy comes back not cancer I am 34 years old and my time in hospital I felt like the doctors didn’t have a clue
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

I am sorry to tell you like this but if Ct scans and MRI suggest that, it is really unlikely.

Do you have the reports of scan? Can I have a look at it?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No i don’t have copy right now but can get them so scans are usually right ?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Every one is asleep in my house and I don’t want to wake them
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
By making a call

Yes, scans are usually right. What have doctor told you as of now?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
That I have gallbladder cancer and it has gone to my liver but not my nodes
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I went fir a biopsy 23rd of April
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I rang the cancer nurse Friday and she said she had been down the lab but my results still ain’t come Bk
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
They said the cancer was rare fir some one of my age to get
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
But I still don’t feel no difference like nothing is getting worse
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I do have gallstones on what I thought the pain might of been When I went to A&E

Cancer like this are worse with late symptoms and if scan suggest that it has spread to liver than it is dangerous.

I am sorry you are going through this but it will be likely cancerous lesion.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I feel like the doctors don’t know what they are on about tho as another doctor cane to me in hozzy off record and told me to get a second opinion as he feels different to the other doctors In the meeting
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
when I went fir my biopsy the doctor doing it said it looks like things have gone smaller
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
My cancer nurse was in the scan room with me and she made a complaint saying he was out of protocol telling me that
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
if it’s already gone to my liver what symptoms should I be experiencing x

Weight loss usually. Derangement of liver function tests, Best thing would be to just wait for the biopsy.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I was also due to get my gallbladder to be taken out so I have a scan 17th dec and nothing showed up on that scan
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am eating normal and putting weight on
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I do have the results of scan from dec as I requested a copy from my other doctor

We will have to wait for biopsy result. I know it all happened suddenly, but we need to wait.