Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Please help me. I had intercourse with a woman about a week

Hello,please help me.I had intercourse with a woman about a week ago , she gave me oral sex without a condom and we did virginal sex with a condom. Afterward, there was a little blood on top of the condom but the condom is not broken. However I am freak out and terrify of getting STD and HIV and this had caused me to have multiple panic attacks. So I was wondering what is the chance of me getting HIV this way and what kind of anxiety medication I can take?Thank you

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

This interaction is not likely to be the risk of HIV or STD , the blood can be due to friction so nothing much to worry about.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you doctor for your reply
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What about the unprotected oral sex would there be any risk for this ?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Furthermore what do you think about HIV PCR earlytesting ?

No risk from oral sex and for hcv as well.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you doctor and what medication can I take for anxiety?

You can do exercise, yoga and take chamomile tea and see a doctor for anxiolytic medicine if needed.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you doctor

You are welcome.